Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Day after Christmas Eve

This is my nephews sisterinlaws Michelle and Stephanie but since they are still so young they call me Aunt Sam ...My daughter is the far right in white they are showing off their bracelets my sister Marta made for them.





This is my favorite picture for christmas my nephews children my great niece and nephew who is also Tom's and I's godson. Of course the boy to the right is my son Tommy.

Quote for the day: "Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb." -Sir Winston Churchill

Ok so its official the day after Christmas Eve is finally over. Christmas day is our favorite time of the year where we just kick back and eat left overs and just veg! I took a long nap, I even dreamed of my mother. I cried myself awake because I knew I was dreaming but it was so good to see her even if it was a dream.



We watched pirates of the carribean which was sooo long. I watched a movie this afternoon with my sister Marta. Tomorrow will probably be the same for us after doing chores we are just going to Veg again. Tom is off for a week yah!

Not much to report but we have a new baby lamb I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow. Its pure black. I had a chicken got killed last night. The sheep rubbed their big rears on my coop door and opened it and the predator got in. Thank goodness it was an old hen but I have lost so many already :(

I felt like updating my website today didnt feel like writing, I should though so I can send in my article. I have the writers research block.

Well thats about it for now

night

Merry Christmas

No comments: