Saturday, November 15, 2008

Almost there

Been washing like crazy to prepare for our trip to Washington state. They said I need the kids shot records or birth certificate. Its not like I am leaving the country! Good grief they said the kids school ID would work. ...."Blink"....We homeschool

Sooooo I am thinking maybe in future to go get their ID at drivers place. I wonder how old you have to be? Hubby said we should just get their passports instead. Sometimes he travels to Canada so they would need it then.

All the animals have been taken care of, the chicken coop roof once again has been fixed. The water containers all fixed too. I guess we are pretty much all set. I excited for the kids to be on the plane for the first time but scared for myself because of enclosed places.

Got to run

:)

No comments: