Friday, February 19, 2010

Published


So one of my articles I sold to an online website is now being published in this book, "The Everything Homeschooling book" The editor is suppose to also send me a free copy this week I can't wait to see it. She was going to send it last week but she got snowed in.
She is really nice and has bought previous articles of mine for her website too. So I have been happy to get a few days with sun shine and it has cleared up a bit of our field from all the rains we have gotten.
I have ordered local honey this coming Saturday I can't wait to start cooking with it. We have our own honey but I use it for eating with biquits/special stuff etc..Tom didnt get to go out to the hive this year so we don't have much left.
I also joined another Veggie Co-op locally. The last time I was in one it was in SA and it was a pain having to go up there to get my stuff when I didnt need to go to SA. This one is nice too cause she is getting basic stuff we use everyday, not wierd stuff that I wouldnt use. Thats the problem with joining some of these veggie co-ops is sometimes you are left with things you don't use and it goes to waste
I had recently gotten stuff from a local farm that dosent spray, but theres is $30 to join and half the stuff is not from their farm plus its stuff I dont use! So to fix this I joined our local co-op for only $15 a share and I am going to get extra stuff that they have in season from the other one. Right now for instance they have spinach in season.
My chickens have started laying even the old ones. I am getting at least 40 eggs a day now..JOY<>
Well tons to do today I was tickled that I could scan checks to my bank today..it took a few trys but I find it really easy now. The money is there within seconds! Which is wonderful for me since I need to shop 2day.
Have a wonderful week everyone
Sam

No comments: