Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok so I do these sometimes I dont mind :) This way I can learn more about the person. Just dont double tag me because I wont do it again unless its been a few months. I have no idea who I am going to send this to next so going to leave it blank for now at bottom then post it later:

A nice lady Marnie with an interesting blog I am going to keep up with now tagged me:

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose 3 people to get tagged and list their name.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.So, here goes, 8 random things about me...

1. I sit in a broken chair just before it gets dark waiting for my chickens to go into their coop I like to just watch them and its peaceful out there :)

2. I curl my hair with my fingers when I am thinking

3. I really dislike electric storms when trying to sleep it freaks me out

4. I really dislike the cold thats why I live in Texas

5. My downfall is eating snowballs especially the pink ones also any pie yum

6. People who whine about their downs in their life irritate me

7. I met my husband tubing down the river. He was in the Army I was working at a girlscout camp for the summer.

8. Married my husband only after two months of seeing each other only on the weekends!

People I tagged:

No comments: